HOLLYWOOD BOLLYWOOD

It is all about latest Hollywood and Bollywood news, movie reviews, update, rumors, celebrity gossip and song update and celebrity scandals. This blog is updated daily.

www.themoviedownloadspro.com

Monday 22 March 2010

Tiger Woods: Opens mouth in front of Media

Posted by Nafiz Tahmid

Tiger Woods is ready is ready to talk about his "disgusting behavior."
Tiger Woods acknowledged “living a lie,” saying he alone was responsible for the sex scandal that caused his downfall and that no one in his inner circle was aware of his misdeeds. “It was all me. I’m the one who did it. I’m the one who acted the way I acted. No one knew what was going on when it was going on,” Woods told The Golf Channel in one of two interviews Sunday night. A second one was aired on ESPN. “I’m sure if more people would have known in my inner circle, they would have stopped it or tried to put a stop to it. But I kept it all to myself,” he said.
In a revealing interview with Kelly Tilghman of the Golf Channel, Woods says that he's spent 45 days in treatment and is ready to return to the game that made him famous."I hurt so many people by my own reckless attitude and behavior," said Woods.  "I tried to stop and I couldn't stop. It was horrific." 
But he did admit being nervous about how he’ll be received when he returns to golf next month at the Masters.
Woods plans to end more than four months of seclusion and play at Augusta National, one of the most tightly controlled environments in golf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment