HOLLYWOOD BOLLYWOOD

It is all about latest Hollywood and Bollywood news, movie reviews, update, rumors, celebrity gossip and song update and celebrity scandals. This blog is updated daily.

www.themoviedownloadspro.com

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Andre Pitre: Todays hot search

Posted by Nafiz Tahmid


Just a while ago, everyone is searching facts about Andre Pitre. I was surprised why are they searching for Andre Pitre? I really wonder why. I then gathered some facts about who the hell is Andre Pitre and why people are searching for his name.

So here are some facts that I’ve gathered. He’s a male, that’s why I said “his name” in the first paragraph. He’s an R&B singer from Beaumont, Texas, based on this Facebook Page.

Another fact about him is that he starred in a 2005 TV episode entitled Eve. He is also a Basketball player in a 2009 movie entitled “Not Easily Broken”. And this year, he is part of the cast in the movie entitled House Arrest as a Tow Truck Driver. These facts are gathered from IMdb.

Hmmmm. I think that’s it because he has no Wikipedia page yet. As of writing this post, he has 342 fans in Facebook, which is quite a few for a star I presume.

I don’t have any more information about Andrew Pitre. If you have more to share, please don’t hesitate to leave more details using the comment form below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment