HOLLYWOOD BOLLYWOOD

It is all about latest Hollywood and Bollywood news, movie reviews, update, rumors, celebrity gossip and song update and celebrity scandals. This blog is updated daily.

www.themoviedownloadspro.com

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Erykah Badu Window Seat Video Uncut – Erica Badu naked

Posted by Nafiz Tahmid


The new video by Erica Badu shows the soulful singer stripping out of her clothes as she walks to the intersection in Dallas, TX where President Kennedy was assasinated.

Erykah Badu claims that the video went off without a hitch, but some parental units did heckle her for it. The conclusion to the video shows Badu getting hit by an unknown assasin’s bullet in controversial fashion.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know whether it's just me or if everybody else encountering problems with
your website. It looks like some of the text in your content are running off the screen.

Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this
is happening to them too? This might be a problem with my web browser because
I've had this happen before. Kudos

Here is my web blog ... Diet Plan For Women

Post a Comment